This was also the first time we were using the newly bought Philips Hand Blender which we purchased last weekend!
This dip is very healthy, quick to make, very delicious and a perfect accompaniment for Bread or even Rotis!
Here you go with the easy recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup skimmed milk hung curd
- 1 ripe avocado – chopped
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 3 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves – finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon seeded jalapeno pepper – finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt and ground black pepper as per taste
- Place the hung curd, avocados, garlic, fresh coriander leaves, lime juice in a hand blender jar and give it a whip for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix until smooth and check for the seasoning .
- Place in a serving bowl and serve with bread or roti.
- Thank me later
So till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…