What can be better than your wife and son enjoying a brunch on the first day of the weekend cooked by you! Yeah, this is what I experienced today with this wonderful recipe!
Thanks to Ms. Sarika Behal of Eatlo FB Page for sharing this recipe with us. This one is pretty easy to make, is filled with nutritious ingredients and is full of diverse ingredients! This is perfect for both breakfast and brunch alike! Do give it a shot folks…you are going to love it as well!
For the potato side:
Boiled Potato: 1 medium sized
Chopped onion: 1 medium sized
Sliced Green Chilli: 1
Chopped Ginger: 1 thumb sized piece
Salt as per taste
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp Zeera Powder
1 tsp Chat Masala
For the Yoghurt side:
Yoghurt: 4 tbsp
Mustard Seeds: 1 tsp
Turmeric: 1/2 tsp
Mustard Oil: 1 tbsp
Curry Leaves: 7-8
8 bread Pieces
1. Heat the mustard oil and crackle the mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chilli powder & turmeric powder. Add this tadka to the beaten thick yoghurt and mix well.
2. Mash the boiled potato and season it with onions, ginger, chillies, chat masala red chilli powder & turmeric powder. Mix it well and apply a thin layer on the bread.
3. On a preheated non stick pan, apply some oil and put the potato side down. Apply the yoghurt mix on top with a thin layer but do not overload!
4. Now cover the pan let the potato side cook till golden brown. The curd side will be steamed.
5. Enjoy the goodness of such diverse spices in one go without any chutney or sauce! Believe me you won’t need them.
5. Thank Ms. Sarika Behal first and me later.
So till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…