I am a novice when it comes to seafood cooking & buying but am growing an interest to venture deep into the seafood category! So bought some frozen fish fillets in the weekend to try a new & original recipe and thankfully my endeavour was successful!
The fish was easy to prepare, perfectly baked, adequately spiced and was pretty delicious plus was a perfect accompaniment to Brown Basmati Rice! Do give it a shot folks.
Fish Fillets: 4 (I used the Vietnamese Basa)
To make the paste:
Red Chilly Powder: 1 tbsp
Coriander Powder: 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
Black pepper Powder: 1/2 tsp
Zeera Powder: 1 tsp
Ginger: 1 inch piece
Garlic: 3 pods
Fresh Juice of half a lemon
Curry Leaves: 1 tbsp
Fresh Coriander: 2 tbsp
Olive Oil: 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
1. Clean and pat dry the fillets using a kitchen tissue.
2. Make a paste of the ingredients using little water.
3. Apply the paste on the fillets and keep them in the refrigerator for an hour.
4. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees celsius.
5. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and brush lightly with olive oil.
6. Place the fillets on the foil and bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
7. Serve with Onion-Tomato-Red Chilly-Lemon Juice salad and enjoy with Plain Rice, Tawa Rotis or just like that!
8. Thank me Later.
So till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…