I picked up this recipe from Nigella Lawson’s website as I found it quite an interesting one; here is her original recipe: Nigella’s Recipe
Do give this shot and enjoy your light & scrumptious breakfast!
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 soft corn tortillas
1 tomato (deseeded and roughly chopped)
1 spring onion (roughly chopped)
1 green chilli (finely chopped)
4 eggs (beaten)
Salt as per taste
1. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan. Roll up the corn tortillas in a sausage shape and then snip them into strips with a pair of scissors straight into the hot oil.
2. Fry the tortilla strips for a few minutes until crisp and golden, and then remove to a bowl.
3. Add the chopped tomato and spring onion to the hot pan along with the chopped chilli, saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Put the corn tortilla strips back in the pan, and add the beaten eggs and salt. Scramble & Bhunno the eggs as per your liking.
5. Enjoy with toasted brown bread or just like that.
6. Thank Nigella first and me later.
So till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…