Our son loves Quail Eggs so it was quite obvious that I had to make a dish using them considering we have loads of them stocked up at home these days!
I got this recipe from a Filipino Recipes Website. It is quite an easy, nutritious and delicious recipe…and one can make a lot of variations to this! Do give it a shot folks…
The original recipe: Shrimps with Quail Eggs and Green Peas
1/2 cup small prawns
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup beans
1 medium sized onion, diced
1 cup chicken stock
10 pieces quail eggs, hard boiled
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp ground black pepper
Salt as per taste
1. Melt butter in a pan and saute the onions on low flame until the texture becomes soft.
2. Add the carrots, beans and peas. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Move the vegetables on one side of the pan to form an extra space. Place the prawns over the extra space and cook for 1 minute.
4. Stir the ingredients until well incorporated then pour the chicken stock in. Simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add the salt and ground black pepper then stir.
6. Put-in the quail eggs and stir lightly.
7. Turn of the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
8. Thank me Later.
So till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…