I came back home last night and wanted to make a very quick chicken recipe without discounting on the taste so thought of making this recipe and added the spices as they came to my mind! For a change, did not follow a set recipe and the end result was absolutely fabulous.
It was perfectly spiced, with a good mix of different flavours and very delicious! Do give this quick recipe a shot folks!
8 Chicken Wings (With skin on)
1 Onion, thinly sliced
4 Cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced
3 tbsp Tomato Paste or 1 cup Tomato Puree
2 tsp Mustard Seeds
A handful of curry leaves
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 tsp Black Pepper Seeds, coarsely ground
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Vegetable Oil
Salt as per taste
1. Heat Oil in a Kadhai, splutter the mustard seeds & the curry leaves.
2. Bhunno the Onion for 4-5 minutes till you get the golden brown colour. Add the garlic and bhunno some more.
3. Add the tomato paste and all the dry spices & salt. Bhunno for 4-5 minutes more.
4. Now add the wings, bhunno for 5 minutes, add a cup of water, cover the kadhai and let it simmer on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
5. Check the seasoning and the curry consistency as per your liking.
6. Serve it piping hot with Tawa Rotis and steamed rice.
7.Enjoy this quick and delicious dish; Thank me Later.
So till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…