We went to Greece last year and had an amazing time there. We sampled a lot of traditional Greek dishes and bought a lot of spices, curry pastes & olive varieties from a small Greek village. Since then, I have been making recipes using those ingredients and thoroughly enjoying them. Last night made this recipe without using any set pattern but whatever which came to my mind! The end result was fantastic; we felt like we were having dinner in a Greek Tavern! It was subtle, flavourful and mighty delicious. Hope you can get hold of a good quality Greek Curry Paste and make this easy recipe. Enjoy!
5 Chicken Thigh Pieces (without skin)
Red Chilli Flakes: 1 tsp
Oregano: 1 tbsp
Garlic Powder: 1 tsp
Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Butter: 1 tbsp
Garlic: 1 tbsp, finely chopped
Onion: 1 medium, big slices
Sun-Dried Tomatoes: 1/4 Cup, sliced
Greek Curry Paste: 2 tbsp
Water: 1/2 cup
Salt: As per taste
Powdered Dry Cheddar Cheese for garnishing
1. Rub the chicken thigh pieces with the listed ingredients and bake them in a dish at 220 degrees celsius for 10 minutes on each side.
2. Heat the Butter in a pan, bhunno the garlic & onion and add the sliced Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
3. Now add the chicken pieces (along with the juices which came out after the baking) and the Greek paste & the water, saute for 3-4 minutes.
4. Cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes. Adjust the seasoning as per your liking.
5. Garnish with the Powdered Dry Cheddar Cheese and serve piping hot.
6. Enjoy with toasted Garlic Bread.
7. Thank me Later.
So till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…