I saw this new brand of Chicken Masala here and loved the name so decided to pick it up and make a recipe using it. I wanted to make a Delhi-style Tawa Chicken recipe as they say “Liptaima” and the end result was absolutely like that. It was spicy and delicious with minimal fuss. I am sure this recipe can be made with any regular chicken curry masala of any brand but if you can hold of this Malwa brand then nothing like that. Do give it a shot folks.
500 grams chicken (I used a mix of Chicken Thigh and Breast pieces)
2 tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
2 medium onions, finely minced
1 big tomato, finely chopped
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp thick curd
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp Garam Masala powder
2 tbsp Murg DilKhush Powder
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander leaves
Salt as per taste
1 tbsp Ghee
1 cup water
1. Marinate the chicken pieces with the GG paste, 1 tbsp Murg DilKhush Powder and the yoghurt for 45-60 minutes.
2. In a Kadhai, heat the ghee and bhunno the minced onions till they turn golden brown.
3. Add the finely chopped tomato and the tomato paste; bhunno till the ghee comes out.
4. Add the remaining Murg DilKhush Powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and the Garam Masala powder along with 2-3 tbsp water so that the spices don’t burn. Bhunno some more.
5. Add the marinated chicken, bhunno for atleast 7-8 minutes, then add 1 cup of water, let it come to a boil, cover and cook on low flame for 10 more minutes.
6. Adjust the seasoning and the gravy consistency as per your liking, add the chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve it piping hot with Tawa Roti.
7. Thank me Later.
So till the time we meet again…
Cheers to life…
Till then ride safe and have safe sex…
Hasta la Victoria Siempre…